Look like a sword. Beautiful. For Model II, I separated the frame (above) and the electric box.
I started to build Model II. At first, I made a head which will put on the bottom of the guitar
-The jack spaces of upper switch panel should be redesigned.
-Lower panel bottom should be more smooth to reduce the pains on thigh.
-Iron frames should be upside-down for more playerbility.
-To make pickup cables more neat.
-The tone nob should be set on a little upper, not to touch the bottom.
-LED and battery should be located.
Music Instruments are the Light Savors for JEDI.
– To have an original instruments
– To change them for aged myself
– To reuse old instruments are JUST cool
– 3D printing is useful for this concept to be realized
I cut the head by a saw by my hand.
I put the headless guitar head lock made in China with screws.
Nut is an original one.
Almost guitar shape.
headless neck on the body block
This block with a bridge featuring:
– Neck adjustment in height and octave turning
– Octave turning on the bridge
– pickup changeable mechanism such as 2 jacks and 2 loading slides with position adjusters