I started to build Model II. At first, I made a head which will put on the bottom of the guitar
-The jack spaces of upper switch panel should be redesigned.
-Lower panel bottom should be more smooth to reduce the pains on thigh.
-Iron frames should be upside-down for more playerbility.
-To make pickup cables more neat.
-The tone nob should be set on a little upper, not to touch the bottom.
-LED and battery should be located.
Music Instruments are the Light Savors for JEDI.
– To have an original instruments
– To change them for aged myself
– To reuse old instruments are JUST cool
– 3D printing is useful for this concept to be realized
Almost guitar shape.
headless neck on the body block
This block with a bridge featuring:
– Neck adjustment in height and octave turning
– Octave turning on the bridge
– pickup changeable mechanism such as 2 jacks and 2 loading slides with position adjusters
This is the pickup changing mechanism. I make a slide rail for a pickup. Pickups have a bar which fit to slide in and out to a guitar body. Electric wires are slodered to a mini stereo plug to connnect the a jack in the guitar body.
Since the tension of the strings are so strong, I use iron frames to keep the hole body of the guitar. The frame are sold in the ordinary home centers.